This 5 Day tour is of the major highlights of Myanmar. On this fascinating tour you’ll explore the Myanmar iconic Shwedagon Pagoda in Yangon, the ancient temples of Bagan and picturesque Inle Lake.
Day (1) Yangon
Day (2) Yangon ✈ Bagan
Day (3) Bagan ✈ Inle
Day (4) Inle ✈ Yangon
Day (5) Yangon ✈
Special Services for Indian Travelers
- Hindi (or) Tamil Language Speaking guide (available on request)
- All meals served on our tour, we always try our best to meet your religious / medical / dietary requirements. If you have any special needs in regards to the below, please make your request to email@example.com.
- Hindu Meal – Non-vegetarian, Indian-style meal prepared according to Hindu customs that contains no beef, veal or pork, but with other meats, and fish and milk products.
- Vegetarian Hindu / Indian Vegetarian Meal
- Vegetarian Jain Meal / Strict Indian Vegetarian
DAY (1) Arrival & Sightseeing around Yangon
Mingalar Bar, you will be welcomed by our guide at airport and transferred to hotel.
In the afternoon, start your sightseeing with a visit to the massive reclining Buddha at Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda.Then proceeds to the Kandawgyi Park, a green oasis of Yangon. Photo stop at the royal floating barge named Karaweik Palace. In the evening, visit to the World famous golden stupa, Shwedagon Pagoda – the golden dome rises 98 meters above its base and is cover with 60 tons of pure gold. At the pagoda, you can observe local pilgrims offering their devotions. Enjoy the amazing sunset view from the vantage point of Pagoda.
Overnight stay in Yangon.
- Included Activities : Arrival; Touring in Yangon
- Journey time : Yangon Airport to Yangon city centre ~ 1hr (Car)
- Meal : Dinner
DAY (2) Yangon-Bagan/ Sightseeing in Bagan
This morning fly to Bagan for this comprehensive tour of beautiful city, one of Myanmar’s premier historical and cultural centres, home to more than 2,000 temples and pagodas ! Our tour includes shrines such as Ananda, Htilominlo, Thatbyinnyu, Dhammayangyi, Sulamani, and Shwezigon Pagoda, plus secular sights such as Nyaung U market and traditional workshops.
Overnight stay in Bagan.
- Included Activities : Fly to Bagan; Bagan temple tour ; sunset at temple
- Journey time : Yangon to Bagan ~ 1hr (Flight)
- Meals : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
DAY (3) Bagan – Heho/Inle Lake Sightseeing
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for the flight to Heho. Upon arrival at Heho, drive to Inle Lake.
Full-day tour of beautiful Inle Lake which is referred as the Venice of Asia, featuring stilt houses and villages, floating gardens, fishermen using ancient techniques such as leg-rowing, and, on the shores, workshops of traditional artisans, e.g. weavers and cigar-makers. Also included are visits to sanctuaries such as Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda and Nga Phe Chaung Monastery.
Stay overnight on Inle Lake.
- Included Activities : Boat trip on the Inle Lake
- Journey time : Bagan to Heho ~ 1hr (Flight)
- Meals : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
DAY (4) Inle (Indein) – Yangon
Today visit the morning market and explore around Inle Lake offers a good opportunity to meet many different local tribes. (Note: market is daily except on dark moon day and full moon day). Continue your exploration to the western banks of the lake and travel down a small canal to Indein – a Pa-Oh village which is known for its stupa-covered hill with 1,054 stupas which were mostly constructed between the 17th and the 18th centuries. Spend time exploring Indein on foot, strolling around the village, visiting a local school and making your way to the top of the hill where you can wander amid the weather-beaten stupas and enjoy magnificent views of the lake below.
In the late afternoon transfer to Heho for your onward flight to Yangon.
Stay overnight in Yangon.
- Included Activities : Fly to Yangon
- Journey time : Heho to Yangon ~ 1 hr (Flight)
- Meal : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
DAY (5) Departure
This morning is at leisure with a car and guide available for further exploration or last minute shopping. In the afternoon transfer to Yangon Airport for your onward flight . Goodbye Myanmar and we hope to serve you next time.
- Included Activities : Departure
- Meal : Breakfast
*Kindly note that trip itinerary can be differing a little depending on local traffic and weather conditions*
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.