On this fascinating 8 Day tour you’ll unlock the several of Myanmar’s greatest treasures, behold spectacular scenery, learn about different cultures, and experience the warmth and hospitality bestowed by the locals. From the spiritual heavyweight of Shwedagon Pagoda in Yangon, historic kingdom of Mandalay and the ancient temples of Bagan to the picturesque Inle Lake, no one shows you Myanmar like HolidayMonk.
Day (1) Yangon
Day (2) Yangon ✈ Inle
Day (3) Indein – Mandalay
Day (4) Mingun & Mandalay
Day (5) Mandalay Bagan
Day (6) Bagan
Day (7) Bagan ✈ Yangon
Day (8) Yangon ✈
Special Services for Indian Travelers
- Hindi (or) Tamil Language Speaking guide (available on request)
- All meals served on our tour, we always try our best to meet your religious / medical / dietary requirements. If you have any special needs in regards to the below, please make your request to email@example.com.
- Hindu Meal – Non-vegetarian, Indian-style meal prepared according to Hindu customs that contains no beef, veal or pork, but with other meats, and fish and milk products.
- Vegetarian Hindu / Indian Vegetarian Meal
- Vegetarian Jain Meal / Strict Indian Vegetarian
DAY (1) Arrival & Sightseeing around Yangon
Mingalar bar ! you will be welcomed by our Guide at Airport and transferred to hotel.
Start your Sightseeing of Yangon, formerly known as Rangoon. City tour, with as highlights our visit to the the massive reclining Buddha at Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda; Kandawgyi Park; the royal floating barge named Karaweik Palace; and the world-famous golden stupa, Shwedagon Pagoda, whose golden dome rises 98 meters above its base and is covered with 60 tons of pure gold.
Stay overnight in Yangon.
- Included Activities : Arrival ; Touring in Yangon
- Journey time : Yangon Airport to Yangon city centre ~ 1hr (Car)
- Meals : Dinner
DAY (2) Yangon – Inle Lake
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for the flight to Heho. Upon arrival at Heho, drive to Inle Lake.
Full-day tour of beautiful Inle Lake which is referred as the Venice of Asia, featuring stilt houses and villages, floating gardens, fishermen using ancient techniques such as leg-rowing, and, on the shores, workshops of traditional artisans, e.g. weavers and cigar-makers. Also included are visits to sanctuaries such as Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda and Nga Phe Chaung Monastery.
Stay overnight on Inle Lake.
- Included Activities : Boat trip on the Inle Lake
- Journey time :