Discover the highlights of Myanmar with this fantastic Tour! Ideal for those short on time, this itinerary includes Myanmar’s ‘must see’ highlights from the Magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda, Magical Temples of Bagan, historic kingdom of Mandalay, scenic natural lake of Inle and incredibly friendly Myanmar people.
Day (1) Yangon
Day (2) Yangon ✈ Bagan
Day (3) Bagan Mandalay
Day (4) Mandalay – Mingun
Day (5) Mandalay ✈ Inle Lake
Day (6) Inle ✈ Yangon
Day (7) Departure
Special Services for Indian Travelers
- Hindi (or) Tamil Language Speaking guide (available on request)
- All meals served on our tour, we always try our best to meet your religious / medical / dietary requirements. If you have any special needs in regards to the below, please make your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hindu Meal – Non-vegetarian, Indian-style meal prepared according to Hindu customs that contains no beef, veal or pork, but with other meats, and fish and milk products.
- Vegetarian Hindu / Indian Vegetarian Meal
- Vegetarian Jain Meal / Strict Indian Vegetarian
DAY (1) Arrival & Sightseeing around Yangon
Mingalar Bar, you will be welcomed by our guide at airport and transferred to hotel.
Start your Sightseeing of Yangon, formerly known as Rangoon. City tour, with as highlights our visit to the vibrant downtown area with its colonial-era buildings; the massive reclining Buddha at Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda; Kandawgyi Park; the royal floating barge named Karaweik Palace; and the world-famous golden stupa, Shwedagon Pagoda, whose golden dome rises 98 meters above its base and is covered with 60 tons of pure gold.
Stay overnight in Yangon.
- Included Activities : Arrival ; Touring in Yangon
- Journey time : Yangon Airport to Yangon city centre ~ 1hr (Car)
- Meals : Dinner
DAY (2) Yangon-Bagan/ Sightseeing in Bagan
After breakfast we fly to Bagan for a comprehensive tour of this beautiful city, one of Myanmar’s premier historical and cultural centres, home to more than 2,000 temples and pagodas! Our tour includes shrines such as Ananda, Htilominlo, Thatbyinnyu, Dhammayangyi, Sulamani, and Shwezigon Pagoda, plus secular sights such as Nyaung U market and traditional workshops.
Stay overnight in Bagan.
- Included Activities : Bagan temple tour
- Optional Activities : Temple bike tour
- Journey time : Yangon to Bagan ~ 1hr (Flight)