North – South Vietnam Tour Package
6 Nights 7 Days
DAY 1: ARRIVAL HA NOI
- Met at the airport and privately transferred to the hotel for refreshments (standard check in time 2:00pm)
- Lunch/ Dinner not included
- Overnight in hotel
DAY 2: HA NOI FULL DAY TOUR (B)
You will have breakfast at hotel before starting a day tour to visit
- Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam built in 1070. It is a superb example of traditional-style Vietnamese architecture.
- Ngoc Son Temple & Hoan Kiem Lake
- Ceramic Mosaic of Hanoi – built in 2010 to commemorate the Millennial Anniversary of Hanoi
- Tran Quoc Pagoda & West Lake
- The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum – Ba Dinh Square – The old residence of Ho Chi Minh
- One Pillar Pagoda– built between the years of 1028-1054 during the reign of Emperor Ly Thai Tong, now it is one of Vietnam’s most iconic temples.
- Dong Xuan market – one of the big local markets in Hanoi which is selling many nice stuff and souvenirs, located in Old Quarter.
- Hang Gai Shopping street
- Free time at the night market in Hanoi Old Quarter (Open 7 pm to 10 pm Fridays – Sundays)
Note: At Ho Chi Minh mausoleum visit outside only
DAY 3: HANOI – HA LONG BAY CRUISE FULL DAY – HANOI (B)
A day with the Dragons After an early breakfast we set off to Ha Long Bay, which is one of New Seven Natural Wonders of the world and also a member of the Club of the Most Beautiful Bays of the World. Whilst the journey is 2.5 hours we shall stop off for a coffee and continue through the Paddy fields to Ha Long (Islands of dragons). Upon arrival at the harbor, your next activities will be as follows:
- Board your traditional Vietnamese boat then set sail through the limestone islands
- Then dropping anchor close to an island gives you the opportunity to visit one of the most impressive caves. Take your time to enjoy the beauty of the cave before re-joining your boat.
- Continue to cruise amongst the world of dragons before return to the harbor, where you will board the car and drive back to Hanoii.
Arrive in Hanoi in the evening. You will be free for your own activities and relax.
DAY 4: HANOI – DEPARTURE TO HO CHI MINH (B)
Have breakfast at hotel. Today you will be escorted to the airport for flight to Ho Chi Minh.
Arrival Ho Chi Minh airport, you will meet our local guide and transfer to hotel for refreshment.
DAY 5: SAIGON CU CHI TUNNELS – SAIGON TOUR (B)
Today’s experiences include:
- Cu Chi Tunnels – pay a visit to the historically important Cu Chi Tunnels to learn about this incredible underground system of tunnels and even experience what it was like. Walk along with them and see what daily life was like during the Viet Nam War.
- Try special tea and cassava (Guerilla’s food during the war)
- The War Remnant Museum
- Reunification Hall
- Notre Dame Cathedral and The Central Post office nearby
- Free time for shopping or your own exploration.
Afterward, return to the hotel. The rest of the day is at your leisure.
DAY 6: SAIGON – MEKONG TOUR (B)
Up early – Breakfast – A 2-hour drive to My Tho. Today’s experiences include:
Upon arrival you will take a boat trip on Tien river, get over Tien river to The other side (Ben Tre land). Sight-seeing fish farms, and a floating fish market along the Dragon island on the way. Through Xep canal in Ben Tre (land of coconuts) to See coconut collection set and how the locals make handicrafts from coconut trunk and shell. Enjoy seasonal fruits and listen to traditional music.
Take the Moto Car (Xe Loi) on the village path and stop at Mr Nam Ngo orchard, taste honey with tea or wine. See bees breeding in wooden boxes under longan trees.
Take a rowing boat along water palm creek. Boat to see local people make coconut candy, taste candy (Special products of Ben Tre province)
Afterwards transfer to the car for your transfer to Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 7: SAIGON – DEPARTURE (B)
Free for shopping on your own budget in the morning. Afterward, transfer to the airport for your onward flight
Included in the price:
- Transportation in private vehicle with driver
- Hotel at mentioned, hotel at Double/ Twin room or triple
- Meal as mentioned in the program (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Entrance fee to indicated sights
- English speaking guide
- Mineral water during tour
All domestic and international flights, other meals, tips, drinks, international airport tax, single room supplements, peak season surcharges, personal expenses, travel insurance, visas, any optional additional tours or activities during free time, early check in/late check- out at your hotel, Covid tets and anything related to covid
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.