Om Beach is a major tourist attraction in the coastal city of Gokarna, located in North Canara district. One of the acclaimed beaches in the country, Om Beach takes the shape of an ‘Om’, a Hindu spiritual symbol. In the shape of two crescents joined together to form an Om, the beach offers a breathtaking view of the sunset. The long stretch of white sandy beach adjoining the rocky terrain appeals to travellers from around the world.
What are the luxury resorts in Gokarna?
1. Gokarna Forest Resort: Gokarna Forest Resort is known popularly for its serene ambiance and traditional hut-style architecture. They also arrange outdoor activities for their guests, including bird watching, forest walks, golf, and mountain biking.
2. Arthigamya Resort & Spa: Developed on the picturesque Kudle Beach, the elegant Arthigamya Resort & Spa presents the perfect amalgamation of luxury and nature’s abundance. The resort also offers traditional massages, scrubs, and therapies by experienced professionals.
3. Kudle Beach View Resort & Spa: Located at a seven minutes walking distance from the stunning Kudle Beach, the popular Kudle Beach View Resort & Spa is surrounded profusely by lush tropical patches. The resort offers its guests the chance to indulge in many exhilarating activities including sightseeing and scuba diving.
4. Namaste Sanjeevini: Spread across a land of around 4 acres, Kudle Beach View Resort & Spa features tastefully adorned cottages and rooms, some of which offer stunning views of the beautiful Kudle Beach. The property has 2 yoga decks, where the guests can practice the ‘asanas’ peacefully.
What are the best Gokarna resorts with private beach?
1. Honey Beach Resort: Nestled on a rugged cliff, Honey Beach Resort offers the perfect laid-back stay to those who want easy access to an unperturbed and pristine beach. The resort has an amazing in-house spa retreat that offers Ayurvedic, Swedish, and Thai therapies to its guests.
2. Lotus Beach Resort: Exhibiting an ochre-hued interior and rugged ambiance, Lotus Beach Resort has 8 fully-furnished cottages. It also has a huge kids’ playground and arranges bonfires on demand.
3. Gokarna International Beach Resort: Perched near the pristine Kudle Beach, Gokarna International Beach Resort features a set of well-appointed rooms and cottages with each one offering unparalleled sea views. Dotted with swaying Palms and equipped with world-class amenities, this resort is often chosen by honeymooners and families.
4. Serenity Beach Resort: Known for its warm hospitality, Serenity Beach Resort features well-appointed deluxe rooms and tent houses. It also offers easy access to the photogenic beach and the serene Malenadu Waterfalls.
What are the best Gokarna beach resorts?
Some of the best Gokarna beach resorts are:
1. Sanskruti Resort: One of the best beach resorts in Gokarna, this resort is surrounded on all sides by verdant greenery and natural landscapes. With 10 valley view rooms and 20 luxurious cottages, this resort also has an outdoor pool, manicured lawns, and much more.
2. Arthigamya Spa And Resort: Known for its amazing hospitality and located near Kudle Beach, this resort also offers spa facilities to guests. The amenities here include a multicuisine restaurant, an outdoor pool, and huge spacious rooms.
3. Kudle Ocean Front Resort: Located near Kudle Beach, this resort is famous for its teakwood cottages. Boasting of rustic old-world charm, the resort also has quaint spa facilities, which is great if you want to relax and rejuvenate.
4. Om Bodhi Retreat: One of the best beach resorts in Gokarna, this resort is surrounded by lush greenery and is a haven for nature lovers. With best in class amenities and facilities, this resort is a great place to unwind from the busy lives.
Which are the top romantic resorts in Gokarna?
1. Kahani Paradise: Kahani Paradise offers one of the most romantic experiences in Gokarna as it is situated on a serene beachfront with not many commercial places surrounding it. Everything from the luxurious accommodations to a plethora of activities offered by the resort, you are sure to enjoy the best of the Konkan coastline.
2. SwaSwara: Another romantic getaway in Gokarna is the SwaSwara located close to the popular Om Beach. Here, you can indulge yourself in unparalleled comfort all the while being close to some of the hippest party scenes in Gokarna. The vast swimming pools, private cottages and luxurious facilities make a stay at this resort unforgettable.
3. Sanskruti Resorts: Sanskruti resorts also offer a peaceful experience if you are looking to spend time with your partner in the midst of nature. The place allows easy access to the beach so that you can spend some quality time together and even if you chose to stay indoors, the excellent services are designed to pamper you and keep you relaxed.
Which are the best resorts near Om Beach?
Some of the best resorts near Om Beach are:
1. Sanskruti Resort: Situated 4 kilometres away from Om Beach, this resort packs comfort and style. It offers a wide range of accommodation options; including well-equipped rooms and serviced cottages. This 4-star resort offers plenty of entertainment and relaxation options.
2. Om Beach Resort Gokarna: The Om Beach Resort is a part of the Jungle Lodges & Resorts which offer thrilling accommodations in the heart of the wilderness, across the country. At Gokarna, the lodging experience gives you Konkal-style cottages which are packed with all modern facilities to ensure a comfortable stay all the while allowing access to the pristine natural landscape.
3. SwaSwara: If you are looking for luxury accommodation on the beach, then nothing beats the experience offered by SwaSwara. The resort offers the perfect getaway from the humdrum of the city with its specially curated well-being programs, retreats, living and dining. What is the lowest & highest price resorts in Gokarna?The lowest price resorts in Gokarna is Coconut tree resort and the highest price resort is Kudle beach view resorts and spa. The price per day at the coconut tree resort starts from INR 998 per adult whereas the price per day at Kudle beach view resorts and spa starts from INR 4454.
Which are the best resorts near Kudle Beach?
1. Arthigamya Spa & Resort: Situated right on the Kudle Beach, this spa and resort combine all the creature comforts with the best of nature. You can spend your days enjoying relaxing spa sessions and then head out to the beach for a spectacular sunset. The accommodations are designed keeping your comfort in mind and the location is practically unmatched.
2. Kudle Ocean Front Resort: Enjoy the experience of living in your own cottage under giant coconut trees. Each cottage has its own patio where you can sit and enjoy the view of manicured gardens or walk out to the beach to cool off after the afternoon sun. The multi-cuisine in-house restaurant offers delicious food, all three meals a day.
3. Kudle Beach View Resort & Spa: Indulge yourself in a proper relaxation session when you choose to stay at the Kudle Beach View Resort & Spa. The resort offers easy access to the beach along with providing water sports and diving services. You can choose to stay in a luxurious suite and enjoy first-class hospitality offered by the resort.
Which are the best budget resorts in Gokarna for a family?
Lotus Beach Resort: If you are planning a vacation to Gokarna with family, this resort could be your perfect choice. The resort is equipped with a number of outdoor activities for kids as well as families. The resort also features a Kids’ Pool situated right next to the adult pool for families to enjoy a pool lap together.
Green Field Gokarna: If you are in search of a budget family beach view stay, your search ends right here! Most of the rooms of the resort are beach facing. The place also offers the families staying there with a kids’ friendly buffet. Moreover, the resort is located close to a number of family attractions like Shiva Cave, Vinayaka Temple, and Kotitirtha.
SwaSwara Resort: One of the most tranquil and peaceful resorts in Gokarna to stay for families. Moreover, this resort is equipped with a plethora of activities for its guests of all the ages to indulge in. You can indulge with your complete family in activities like meditation, nature walk, boat cruising, bird watching, as well as yoga, within this great resort.
Kahani Paradise: Whether you want to avail of a deluxe room for your family or wish to have a personal cottage all by yourself for your family, this resort has it all. Moreover, the place is also equipped with a children-friendly pool, 24×7 Hot & Cold running water, with free parking, if you are traveling in your own car.
Is Gokarna worth visiting?
Gokarna is a place that is surely worth visiting. It is one of the beach towns of Karnataka that entices tourists from all over the country to come over and get spoiled in its widespread coastline carrying out various fun-filled activities.
What are the best resorts in Gokarna with a swimming pool?
Kudle Beach View Resort & Spa: One of the best super luxury Gokarna resorts, it nestled beautifully with greenery all around and is just a few steps away from the famous Kudle beach. All the rooms at the resort are equipped with all the modern amenities. The resort also has an outdoor beach, a multi-cuisine restaurant, free parking, as well as free Wi-Fi.
Gokarna Forest Resort: Spread in over 188 hectares of lush green property, this resort is especially famous for its golf course. Apart from taking a refreshing bath in its lavish pool, guests can also take advantage of the resort’s various spa therapies, horse riding, mountain biking, forest walk, and bird watching.
Kudle Ocean Front Resort: Situated at a walking distance from the Kudle Beach, this beautiful resort with luxury cottages and an outdoor swimming pool is amongst one of the best stays of Gokarna. The resort is also equipped with an open bar, 24×7 assistance, internet access, and free parking.
Sanskruti Resort: This resort is one of the most luxurious stays in Gokarna to make you your home for your vacations. This 4-Star property is equipped with 2 swimming pools, situated right in front of the guests’ cottages. The resort is equipped with 20 luxury cottages and 10 Valley view rooms with all the amenities required for a super comfy stay.
What facilities will I get in resorts in Gokarna?
You will be warmly welcomed by the resorts in Gokarna with a wide range of facilities like swimming pools, multi-cuisine restaurant to dine out, express check-in and checkout facilities, cabs on rent for local sightseeing, free indoor parking facilities and much more.
Are resorts in Gokarna safe for couples?Yes, most of the resorts in Gokarna are entirely safe for couples. Moreover, they provide their guests with the best of the services for a stress-free and comfortable stay. However, some of the Gokarna resorts might not allow a stay for unmarried couples; therefore, enquire in advance before making your booking.
What is the best time to visit Gokarna?
October to March is the dry and cool season in Gokarna and the best time to visit as well. The weather is not too hot and the average temperature stays around 32-degree Celsius. You can still enjoy the beach and also go hiking along the coastline. If you do not mind the rain, then monsoons which stretch from June to August are also a good time to visit as the temperature is cooler and greenery dominates the landscape.
What are the Things to Do in Gokarna?
- Sunset watching: Sunset in the Arabian Sea is always spectacular to watch. Gokarna’s Om beach offers excellent sunset views.
- Water sports: Jet Ski ride, banana boat rides, parasailing and surfing are some of the activities to try in Gokarna’s Om beach. Activities are offered by private operators and not all activities may be available at all times.
- Hiking: Hills around Gokarna offer good hiking opportunities. Hike to Om Beach viewpoint, Om Beach Rock View and Rock of Peace near Om Beach for a great view of the beach and ocean.