Machaan Sakleshpur has a beautiful view of the hills. Green is the colour of Machaan Sakleshpur with abundant water. It is in the Sahyadris or Western Ghats with some spectacular climbs and views. Sakleshpur offers adventure, river rafting, camping, boating, trekking and hiking. The ‘Green Route’ trek from Sakleshpur to Kukke Subramanya is around 57 kilometres with 58 tunnels, 109 bridges and 25 waterfalls is well known. And you walk at a height with green valleys flowing beneath you. A visit to the green Manjarabad Fort is mind bending in its setting and very unlike what you would expect in a fort.
The Machaan Dining has been planned with the thought and care and with a separate buffet serving area. The open plan dining area overlooks an infinity pool and has views of the hills making it a unique experience.
The décor is understated with the hills and trees providing an incredibly green backdrop whichever direction one looks. The buffet menu is designed innovatively around local cuisines for differing palates.
The Machaan Lounge is above the dining and is a calm place to relax or unwind.
Machaan Sakleshpur has luxurious accommodation set amidst two hills – janekalgudda and devaragudda in a verdant coffee plantation. The cottages have a clear view of the hills.
The elegantly furnished rooms come with world class sleeping comfort using hypoallergenic materials. The well-planned, large size bathroom has hot and cold water supply and a set of eco friendly toiletries. The large private sit out lets you enjoy the view of the hills or just laze around.
• Rs.3,500/- per person on twin share
• Rs.5,000/- per person on single occupancy
Rates and Tariffs
• Tariff includes all applicable taxes
• All tariffs are subject to change without prior notice
• All tariffs are on a twin sharing basis with all on board (inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• 50% discount for children from 5 to 12 years and sharing room with adults and limited to 2 children in a room
• Complimentary for children below 5 years and sharing room with adults
Bookings, Payments and Cancellations
• Bookings will be confirmed only on receipt of full payment
• Payment can be made by banker’s cheque or demand draft payable at Bangalore to Rainforest Retreats Pvt. Ltd
• Credit cards (Master and Visa) are also accepted
• There is no refund for cancellations made 15 days or less, ahead of check – in date
• 50% refund for cancellations made between 15 and 60 days ahead of check- in date
• Refunds will be made only by cheque from 15 days of cancellation
• Bookings made without payment will be released on a ‘first come first served’ basis