Jappadhkallu Resort is a premier resort amidst the lush greenery of Western Ghats in Hassan District of karnataka. Situated at a distance of 250 kms from Bangalore and 150 kms from Mysore, its a perfect heaven or a weekend getaway from the hustle bustle of city life.
Rejuvenate your senses with the peaceful and serene surroundings of Jappadhkallu Resort. Jappadhkallu Resort is surrounded by evergreen forest, paddy fields, streams, etc giving a marvelous view.
Jappadhkallu Resort provides you with clean and well furnished rooms, large area for various activities around the home stay to make your experience a memorable one.
Jappadhkallu Resort you can hear the chirping of exotic birds, smell the fragrance of wild flowers, taste locally grown coffee, go for a nature or plantation walk, breath fresh air, feel the clouds at nearby mountain peaks, or indulge in the games & activities conducted by home stay or jut simply relax and enjoy the silence of the surroundings.
We offer variety of packages for stay at Jappadhkallu Resort and also arrange for tours to in and around historical places. We are committed to providing genuine service, Malnad cuisine as well as a variety of activities using sustainable method to create a quality experience for our guests in a natural environment.
Its a perfect getaway to heaven for Corporate / Friends / Family / Couples with a accommodation capacity of 100 people.
- Rs. 2,500/- per person per day.(For Rooms)
- Rs. 3,000/- AC Deluxe Rooms
- Tariff for children accompanying parents (5 to 12 years age): 50% of adults tariff
- Children Below 5 years of age: Not Chargeable for 1 to 2 child per couple
- Accommodation For Upto 150 People.
- 5 Family Rooms (2 + 1) and New Deluxe rooms
- 24 Hrs Electricity & Hot Water
- Parking facilities.
- Malnad Style Food.
- Snacks, Sides, Veg & Non-Veg Food Unlimited.
– Swimming pool
– Dance floor laser lighting
– Rain Dance
– Barbeque on request
– River volleyball
– Shuttle Badminton
– Bird Watching point
– Archery shooting
– Artificial Waterfall
– Rope Activities
– Ayurvedic Massage
– Jeep ride
– Trekking point
– Ampi Theatre style meeting room
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.