The people here at HolidayMonk don’t just create travel products — they create moments that last a lifetime. It’s the diversity of these people and their passion for the destination that inspires everything we do. Join HolidayMonk, India’s most popular travel company and explore the real world of travel.
Where do you see yourself at HolidayMonk?
Do the most meaningful work of your career
BRIEF OUTLINE OF THE ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Content management on HOLIDAYMONK in terms of creating & managing the database.
- Location creation & destination information.
- Hotel creation – Hotel content & pictures.
- T&A creation – T&A content, pictures and prices.
- Package creation – Package description, day wise tittle and description, daily services (hotels, T&A and transfers).
- Creation of T&A for packages only based on the requirements of specific packages.
- Customer profiles with correct and agreed markups for suppliers & clients etc.
Rate Management & Inventory Management
- Uploading and regularly updating Hotel rates.
- Uploading and regularly updating T&A rates.
- Uploading and regularly updating transfer rates.
- Conducting regular audit to ensure rates are reflecting correctly at the front end.
- Maintaining master database of all rates.
- Inventory Management – Sold out update, top up for room allocation.
- Run regular audit to ensure all products are reflecting without any error.
- Prices are reflecting correctly.
- Assist in testing of newly development functionalities.
- The candidate must have worked in inbound tourism industry with minimum of 3-6 years of experience.
- Must have \ in-depth knowledge particularly about India as a travel and tourism destination.
- Proficiency in handling systems and online portals along with MS Office.
- Demonstrate good written & oral communication skills.
- Ability to articulate ideas effectively.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Past experience with a similar profile would be added advantage.