On arrival in Manali check-in the hotel which will be pre-booked for you. In the afternoon we will introduce your bikes to you. Your dinner is included this day. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 02: MANALI TO JISPA (7-hour drive Approx.)
After an early breakfast, proceed to Kelong or Jispa. As soon as you leave Manali, the climb for the 13,051 feet high Rohtang Pass starts. After Rohtang, the road descends into the Chandra valley, passing through Khoksar – Keylong and on to Jispa. On the way you see Gondhla Fort and “Lady of Keylong” (Glacier). Breakfast, Lunch and dinner is included this day.
Day 03: JISPA TO SARCHU/PANG (8 to 9-hour drive)
Today you ride from the lush green landscape to the stark moonscape which Ladakh is famous for. A very scenic ride passing through small lakes, waterfalls, and streams. Undoubtedly the best stretch on the Manali-Leh highway, this section will make you feel as if you’re on a roller coaster ride climbing up and down from one Himalayan pass to another. You ride three high altitude passes, Baralacha-La (16,040 feet), Lachlung -La (16,616 feet), Nakee-La (15,547 feet). Breakfast, Lunch and dinner is included this day.
Day 04: SARCHU/PANG TO TSO MORIRI (5 to 6-hour ride)
We will move to Tsomoriri Lake today. It is a breathtaking journey on a trail that is literally a ‘no man’s land’. The nomadic people, also known as Changpass, are the unique points of this area. They can be seen moving from one place to another, grazing herds of goats, sheep, and yaks. Changpas pass their days with their animals and move with their flocks, their only wealth from pasture to pasture according to the changing season. Overnight stay at the campsite.
Breakfast, Lunch and dinner is included this day.
Day 05: TSO MORIRI TO LEH (7 HOURS Approx)
After breakfast, we start our ride towards leh. On arrival check-in the hotel. Evening at leisure, you can use bikes to explore Leh town. Dinner and night stay at the hotel in Leh. Breakfast, Lunch and dinner is included this day. Day 06: LEH TO PANGONG (6 to 7 Hour Drive) After an early Breakfast, we start our ride towards Pangong lake. We will cross the high altitude pass (Changla) the beautiful ride take you through many landscapes along the lake. Overnight stay in a campsite at Pangong. Breakfast, Lunch and dinner is included this day.
Day 07: PANGONG TO NUBRA (6 to 7 Hour Drive)
Today we will be taking the route via Shyok village which has recently opened recently for the tourists. You will enjoy the scenic views of the mountains while riding through this trail. The road is full of surprises Breakfast, Lunch and dinner is included this day.
Day 08: NUBRA TO LEH via KHARDUNG LA (6 Hour Drive)
Today, you take the road to the highest accessible motorable pass in the world – Khardung La – at 18,380 feet. In spite of the altitude, today you ride on some of the smoothest roads so far. After crossing Khardung La, you descend into the dramatically different landscape of the Leh City. In the evening explore Leh town. Dinner and night stay at the hotel in Leh. Breakfast, Lunch and dinner is included this day.
Departure Post breakfast, we would depart for the Leh Airport and depart with one of the most memorable trips of your life.
- 8night stays as per the itinerary.
- Meals: from 1st day dinner to last day breakfast (APAI)
- Bikes: Royal Enfield 500cc with helmet
- First Aid box. Dedicated tour Guide and Group leader (From Manali to Leh)
- Back up vehicle and mechanic An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in the car in case of emergency Inner line permits, wildlife and environmental fee.
- Meals which are not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any Travel expense to Manali and Back from Leh
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips etc
- Any kind of Biking gears (such as Gloves, knee guard, elbow guard etc)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc to be borne by the client directly on the spot
- Tip to driver and tour escort person
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
- Travel Insurance – GST @ 5%
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.