Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and if you still haven’t planned how or what to do with your special someone this weekend, here are some last-minute travel plan options. It doesn’t matter whether you are involved with someone or you are single, there are a plenty options to choose from.
From romantic destinations to trips to vineyards, a spa holiday or a houseboat ride” here’s a list of things you can do and places you can visit this Valentine’s Day.
Romantic destinations with a dash of Bollywood
- Mount Abu, Rajasthan: Pose romantically at Sunset Point.
- Pahalgam, Jammu & Kashmir: Head to Betaab Valley where Amrita Singh and Sunny Deol crooned to “Jab hum jawaan honge.”
- Covelong, Mahabalipuram: This is where Kareena Kapoor and Vivek Oberoi sang “Anjaana Anjaani” in “Yuva”
- Bhandardara, Maharashtra: Sunset Point where a few scenes from “Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na” were shot.
- Tawang, Arunachal Pradesh: Get clicked at Jang Falls, also known as Madhuri Falls where the film “Koyla” was shot.
Six best wine holiday destinations
- Grover Vineyards, Nandi Hills
- Heritage Vineyards, Ramnagar
- Sula Vineyards, Nasik
- Chateau Indage, Pune
- Charosa Vineyard, Mumbai
- Fratelli Winery, Solapur
Seven exotic spa destinations
- The Lalit Resort & Spa in Bekal, Kerala
- Vivanta by Taj – Fisherman’s Cove, Covelong
- Kumarakom Lake Resort, Kumarakom
- Le Pondy
- Zuri White Sands Resorts, Goa
- The LeelaKovalam Beach Resort, Kerala
- Jiva Spa at Vivantaby Taj, Malabar
Seven most romantic resorts to spend the Valentine’s weekend
- Munjoh Ocean Resort, Havelock Island
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort & Spa
- The Lalit Resort & Spa, Bekal
- Devi Garh Fort, Udaipur
- Taj Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad
- The Serai, Chikmagalur
- Taj Lake Palace, Udaipur
10 best things to do on Valentine’s weekend
- Go snorkelling at Havelock Island
- Gorge On ‘Meenmoilee’ on a houseboat ride in Kerala
- Get tanned in Goa
- Ski and paraglide in Solang Valley, Manali
- Take a romantic ride on the Nilgiri Mountain Railway, Ooty
- A yak ride and stroll near Tsomgo Lake, Gangtok
- Plantation walks in Munnar’s Gleaming Tea Gardens
- Watch the sunset together at The Ridge, Shimla
- Savour coffee at Coorg
- Go glacier trekking in Sonamarg and bakery hopping in Srinagar
Well, all you single ladies, don’t be disheartened. Here are places where you can go for a solo trip and pamper yourself on the Valentine’s weekend.
Most popular holiday destinations for single women
- Gokarna, Karnataka
- Lansdowne, Uttarakhand
- Calangute, Goa