Sikkim Tour Itinerary Read more [...]
6E – 6228
Bengaluru to Delhi on approx dates at 07:05 hrsnon-refundable IndiGo
6E – 963
Delhi to Bengaluru on approx dates at 19:40 hrsnon-refundable
Road transport from Delhi – AC InnovaPrice includes all taxes, toll and parking charges and driver expenses2 nights in Shimla
Hotel:Hotel Himalayan Escape (3 star)
Location:31 kms, 1 hour from Mall Road by car
3 nights in Manali
- Stay for 2 nights in Super Deluxe Room (Breakfast, Extra Bed)
- Meal Plan: Breakfast
- Super Deluxe Room (Breakfast)
- Dinner included on all days
- Full Day Sightseeing Tour with Kufri with Pvt Transfers (Kufri, Apple Garden or Tree, China Peak, Sankat Mochan Temple, Naldehra, Ridge, Windows of Christ Church & Mall Road)
Hotel:Hotel Chandermukhi (3 star)
1 night in Chandigarh
- Stay for 3 nights in Deluxe (Breakfast, Extra Bed)
- Meal Plan: Breakfast
- Deluxe (Breakfast)
Hotel:Hotel Shagun (3 star)
Alternate Hotel Experiences:
- Stay for 1 night in Super Deluxe Room (Breakfast, Extra Bed)
- Meal Plan: Breakfast
- Super Deluxe Room (Breakfast)
Standard Deluxe Premium Shimla★★★Hotel Himalayan EscapeSuper Deluxe Room (Breakfast, Extra Bed)(Breakfast)★★★Hotel ShingarDeluxe Room (Breakfast and Dinner, Extra Bed)(Breakfast and Dinner)★★★Kamna Hill ResortDeluxe Room (Breakfast and Dinner, Extra Bed)(Breakfast and Dinner) Manali★★★Sarthak ResortsDeluxe Room Pine View (Breakfast, Extra Bed)(Breakfast)★★★Hotel Daffodil ManaliStandard Room (Breakfast and Dinner, Extra Bed)(Breakfast and Dinner)★★★★Quality Inn River Country ResortsNon A/c Deluxe Room (Breakfast and Dinner, Extra Bed)(Breakfast and Dinner) Chandigarh★★★Hotel ShagunSuper Deluxe Room (Breakfast, Extra Bed)(Breakfast)★★★★Aloft Chandigarh ZirakpurAloft Room (Breakfast and Dinner, Extra Bed)(Breakfast and Dinner)★★★★Lemon Tree Hotel, ChandigarhSuperior Room (Breakfast, Extra Bed)(Breakfast) Total Price – Rs. 3,500 + Rs. 24,037 + Rs. 53,523Suggested ItineraryPlease note below is a tentative itinerary for your trip. The actual may vary depending on the inclusions selected in the trip.
Day 1: Arrival at Delhi & Proceed to Shimla(345kms/approx 7hrs)Pick up from Delhi airport/railway station by our driver and transfer to Shimla. Enroute, visit Pinjore Garden. On arrival, check in hotel and spend rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 2: Shimla SightseeingAfter breakfast, proceed to the famous hill spot ‘Kufri’. You can also hire poni(horse) at your own cost there itself and experience beauty of an Apple Garden or Tree. On the way back from Kufri,visit Sankat Mochan Temple which also offers great views with nice and calm environement. Thereafter, you will be dropped at Shimla’s famous Mall Road where you can see prime places like Church & Scandal point. It is also famous for shopping and eating out at one of the restaurants as it offers various options specializing in different cuisines. Later proceed to hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3: Shimla to Manali (250kms/ approx 6.5hrs)After early breakfast, proceed to Manali. On the way, visit Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Temple, Kullu Valley & Shawl Factory. You can also do River Rafting in Kullu (seasonal) at your own cost. On arrival, check in hotel. Rest of the day at leisure and overnight stay in hotel.
Day 4: Manali SightseeingAfter breakfast, walk through Manali town visiting newly constructed Buddhist Monastery and the handicraft centre. Later, visit the 450 years old temple dedicated to Hadimba Devi, Jagatsukh and Vashist kund. Hadimba Devi Temple – is an ancient cave temple dedicated to Hidimbi Devi, wife of Bhima, a figure in the Indian epic Mah?bh?rata. The temple is surrounded by a cedar forest at the foot of the Him?layas Vashisht, an extremely picturesque little place clinging to the steep hill side. On the way up to the village you come upon the Vashist hot baths where a natural sulphur spring is piped into a modern bath-house. Return to hotel by late afternoon. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 5: Rohtang Pass (Own Cost)After breakfast, proceed for a full day tour of Rohtang Pass. The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen here, you can enjoy this snowy heaven. Take a sledge ride down the slopes, try your luck climbing the little snow hills. On you’re descents to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. You can do Paragliding (Optional) at Solang Valley, and take a Helicopter Ride (Optional) through the beautiful snow capped mountains. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Rahala falls and Nehru Kund. Optional adventure activities at Solang Valley are Rapelling, Rock Climbing, River Crossing, Paragliding and Snow scooter fun-rides. Return to hotel for Overnight stay.
Day 6: Manali to Chandigarh (325 kms/approx 8 hrs)Soon after breakfast, check-out from the hotel and thereafter, drive towards Chandigarh, popularly referred to as the ‘City Beautiful’. Chandigarh, the capital of Punjab and Haryana, is regarded as one of the best planned cities of the country. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and spend some time to repose. If time permits, you can go for boating at Sukhna Lake (open until 6pm) or you can do some shopping as well. Visit Sector 17 and 22 that are some of the popular shopping zones of Chandigarh. Here, you can buy traditional Phulkari suits, Kolhapuri slippers and exquisite jewellery. You can also try out some local delights that are served at most of the restaurants here. By evening return to hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 7: DepartureAfter breakfast, check out from hotel & transfer to Chandigarh Airport/railway station for departure, back to home with beautiful memories of a life time trip.
Useful Tips before Booking:
- In case you are booking an AC Cab, while driving in hilly areas, AC is will be kept switched off.
- Hotels in Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala and Dalhousie do not provide heater free of cost. If you require a heater in the room, that will be payable extra directly at the hotel.
- Most of the 2 star and 3 star hotels in Himachal provide only Mattresses not Extra bed.
- Driving in hilly areas which are different from normal driving, speed limit would be 30 kms per hour.
- Check in baggage policy as per airline
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks(Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc)
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
Payment Policy and Terms:
- You need to pay 25% now to reserve your trip.
- Once reserved if there are flights included, then you need to pay 100% of flight cost within 3 days of booking.
- The balance payment needs to be completed 21 days prior to your travel or once everything gets confirmed (whichever is earlier).
- You can pay using credit cards, debit cards, net banking or deposit cash to our bank accounts.
- In case any hotel is sold out post booking we shall provide you similar hotels (hotels with same star rating and equivalent TripAdvisor Rating)
- TripFactory is not responsible for any changes in trip arising because of unforeseen circumstances (weather, flight delays or cancellations, natural calamity etc.) which is beyond our control and all costs arising out of it will be borne by the customer.
Airline Cancellation Policy:
- Your flights are non-refundable. In the event of cancellation, you will not get any refund for flights.
Hotel Cancellation Policy:
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
Approx Rs 22200 per person with flight charges