offbeat North East Pa Read more [...]
Kutch Rann Utsav Tour 2018 -2019 : 2 Nights and 3 Days
Day 1 :- Bhuj to Rann of Kutch [85 KM / 1.30 HRS Approx]
Arrival in Bhuj, pick up from Railway Station / Airport and transfer to Rann of Kutch, check inn to resort after refreshment
enjoy Lunch in Resort and rest. On Evening we go for visit Rann of Kutch and enjoy activities like camel Ride, Paragliding,
Camel Cart Ride, and also visit amazing view of Sunset and later back to resort enjoy Cultural program and overnight in
Rann of Kutch.
(Meals :- Lunch & Dinner)
Day 2 :- Rann of Kutch
On Early Morning go for Visit Amazing view of Sunrise at Rann of Kutch and back to resort After breakfast we go for Visit
Highest point of Kutch Karo Dungar, and later go for Visit India Bridge last station for Tourist / Gen. public, later transfer
to Resort take lunch and evening visit Hodka, Ludia, Bhirandiyara Village trip and free for Handicraft shopping at village,
and transfer to visit Sunset at Rann of Kutch and back to resort enjoy Cultural program and overnight in Rann of Kutch.
(Meals :- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 3:- Rann of Kutch To Bhuj Sightseeing [85 KM / 1.30 HRS Approx]
Early morning enjoy Sunrise at Rann of Kutch and back to resort take breakfast and check out from resort say goodbye and
travel to Bhuj, we visit history of Kutch first we go for visit Kutch Museum, Prag Palace, Aayna Palace, and later free for
Shopping in Bhuj famous Vaniya Vad and evening go for Darshan Shree Swaminarayan Temple and now it’s time to say
goodbye beautiful Kutch and Drop at Bhuj Railway Station / Airport.
(Meals :- Breakfast & Lunch)
– Meals as per above details
– AC Car for Sightseeing
– Non AC Bhunga at Rann of Kutch Village Area (As per Package)
– Pure Veg. Meals
– Current Hotel Taxes
– Toll Parking & D.A.
– Any Ticket [ Rail / Air / Bus ]
– Coolie / Porter / Guide Charges
– Any Entrance, Camera Charges During Sightseeing
– Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
– Any other meals.
– Travel Insurance.
– Any Kind of entry or Permission.
– Personal Expenses, Telephone, Laundry, Liquor, Tips etc.
– Any other not mansion in Inclusions.
– Any Jungle Safari, Bird Safari, Elephant Safari, etc… not include in any package.
– Gujarat is a ‘Dry State’ by law when it comes to alcoholic drinks.
– It is therefore illegal to carry, purchase or consume alcohol in the entire Gujarat state.
– Alcoholic drinks are strictly not allowed.
– Resort / Hotels reserves the right, not allow any guest/s whom we find drunk.
– Actual Journey is not responsible, if any guest is/are caught by local police in drunken condition or doing any
2Night - 3Day : Premium AC Tents
Single : 15,000 + 10.5% TAX
Double : 19,500 + 10.5% TAX
Extra Mattress : 5750 + 10.5% TAX
1Night - 2Day : Premium AC Tents
Single : 9000 + 10.5% TAX
Double : 11,000 + 10.5% TAX
Extra Mattress : 3250 + 10.5% TAX