About area Our house Read more [...]
Wayanad Tea coffee and Tulips bunglow is tucked in a 300 acres of tea plantation and a 100 years old coffee plantation with many a fruit bearing trees and medicinal plants growing in it, we take our guests for morning and evening plantation walks. Some times the guests extends their walks to nearby tribal villages and market place. Evenings are spent mostly own our tree top party area onlooking tea gardens or merely idling the hours away on hammocks. As we believe in the holistic approach in living life, we serve mostly organic food to our guests.
We have our own milking cows, eggs and vegitables from our farm. Other feathered species like geese, turkey and emu adds beauty to the farm along with 150 varieties of visiting birds everyday. At Wayanad Tea coffee and Tulips we believe in the “wealth, bounty and glory of nature”.
Refresh your body and soul with the indoor and outdoor activities at Wayanad Coffee County.
- Plantation tours
- Malabar and tribal cookery demo
- Mud football (during monsoon)
- Indoor games
- Barbecue and bonfire
- Also arrange , Tea factory visit, coffee processing unit visit
- Rafting in Kabani river, tribal village visit, pilgrim tours
- Dance performance
- Rooms are spacious (250 sqft) with modern wash rooms and private verandha.
- A Swimming pool and rain shower make the stay more refreshing and relaxing.
- An open stage for live fine arts performances along with dinner ( on Request).
- A tree top party area on looking tea gardens and coffee plantations.
- Open restaurant to relax and dine.
- Farm fresh produces.
- Sprawling lawns and shuttle court.
- Detailed Pricing:
Deluxe Room – Rs 5000.00 (2 pax)
*The rate is inclusive of Breakfast
Please contact us for tailor made packages and group packages.