Keremane Estate is ne Read more [...]
- Green fields and sprawling coffee plantations whisk by you, as you propel through the undulating highway to the coffee land Coorg. The Casiita, Coorg is not hidden away in some remote hinderland but it has masked itself from semi-obscurity in a fairly deliberate attempt to keep a low profile on the Madikeri – Kushalnagar main road. It blends into the countryside unostentatiously adding gentle refinement and old world Charm.
This finest Coorg resort is ensconced in a peaceful setting facing Cauvery Nisargadhama in Coorg 2kms from Kushalnagar bus-stop offers a chic charm amidst the rustic and rugged ambience. The Casiita houses 17 well-appointed cottages and rooms set up in this verdant and lush land, Coorg.
At The Casiita- the resort in Coorg one wakes up to the relentless chirping of birds to say “Its not a dream. Birdsong is real”. The uniqueness of the accommodation is that none of the rooms are generic in nature. The interiors are done in cheerful colours lend an individual character to the rooms. All the rooms are well designed with elegant decor, a teapoy and chairs, a cupboard/cabinet to fulfill all the requirements of today’s travellers. An attached & well-maintained bathroom filled with amenities with hot and cold water.
Nestled amid eternal hills that line the southernmost edge of Karnataka is the luscious Coorg(Kodagu), gifted with emerald landscapes and acres of coffee estates. A primary centre for coffee and spice production, this landscape with its cool climate and various sightseeing places makes it a fantastic place for a weekend getaway.Coorg is rejuvenating for sure.
- Cauvery Nisargadhama: 0 kms
- Bylekuppe Tibetan Settlement: 7 kms
- Dubare Elephant Camp: 12 kms
- Raja Seat: 28 kms
- Abbey Falls: 31 kms
- Mandalpatti- View point: 44 kms (Trekking)
- TalaCauvery: 70 kms
- Nagarhole: 77 kms