Our homestay is Read more [...]
Get away from the stressful and insane life of the city. Recharge yourself with the purest of oxygen in an independent cottage nestled amidst coffee estates of coorg, overlooking enchanting hills that offers nirvana, combination of wilderness, solitude and luxurious comfort.
Experience the warm, pristine, homely atmosphere with all the amenities, making your stay enjoyable with a blend of comfort and elegance.
A quite walk inside the coffee plantation is solitude as described by Wordsworth himself. It is of no wonder that Coorg is known as the Scotland of India.
Sit back, enjoy the nature and allow your eyes to travel beyond the hills. Please your palate with traditional Kodava cuisine with warm hospitality. Kodava cuisine is master culinary art which is time tested food, unique, healthy, and tasty. Safe and appreciated by many a culture.
Adventure sports helps you reinvent yourself, get to know yourself and learn the power of strategic approach to life. Come figure out the idea of intuition and get your mental faculty rejuvenated. Experience first hand the adventure sports with the experienced and dedicated Kodava warrior community.
- Detailed Pricing:
Packages are available for corporates. A group size of upto 12 to 15 people can be accommodated.
Tariff in Rs:
• Trekking for a day - short 300.00 per head.
• Trekking for a day - long 500.00 per head.
• Short trek with rappelling 500.00 per head.
• Trekking over night stay (group of 10 minimum) 1200.00 per head.
• White water river rafting short stretch (group of 10 minimum) 700.00 per head.
• White water river rafting long stretch (group of 10 minimum) 1000.00 per head.
• Still water rafting 200.00 per head.
• Fishing of exotic world famous Mahalsa fish with licence and transport 900.00 per day.
• Para sailing during dry weather (group of 6 minimum) 1000.00 per head.
• Rain walk and freak around during season with gum boots & rain coats. Natures compliments.