Honeydewwz Exoticaa H Read more [...]
Built in a rich traditional style, the private villas, suites and cottages offer modern comforts in the secluded beautiful grounds. Elegantly furnished with dark wood furniture and cool white interiors, each has an indulgent bathroom, a mini kitchen and a wide deck with breathtaking views over the lake. The villas and suites have attached living rooms and jacuzzis. Meticulous attention is paid to detail in every aspect of the guests’ services and facilities, with the aim of providing the ultimate in personal comfort and convenience. All rooms have air-conditioning, and coffee- and tea-making facilities. There is a doctor on call and the villas have fireplaces for the winter.
At the heart of Flameback is the airy and comfortable dining area, with stunning panoramic views of the valley, forest and hills beyond. The promoters are passionate about food and have researched traditional and local recipes, as well as cosmopolitan specialities, including delicious homemade breads. Savour the sumptuous buffet or cook your favourite recipe along with the trained chefs in the well-stocked kitchen. A wide range of beverages is also available.
Book a massage or relax in the Jacuzzi in the tranquil Robusta Spa. There are also two steam baths and invigorating ice showers.
The swimming pool has spectacular views across the paddy fields to the Western Ghats. It is open from sunrise to sunrise.
Workout in the secluded, well-equipped gym with sweeping views over the coffee and cardamom estate. Free for guests.
Play pool, caroms, chess, darts and cards in the open sit-out lounge, overlooking the beautiful private lake.
EXPLORE THE RESORT
The surrounding area has a rich and varied choice of activities including – a guided trek through the coffee estate with its abundant birdlife; SUV or ATV’s to explore the waterfalls and mountains of Chikkamagalur; or visits to the superb temples of Halebid and Belur.
• Drives / treks to Devaramane valley, Mount Sisila & Pandava hills. each with a 1000 year old temple to visit and a drive to a 2100 year old in Devavrunda
• Many spectacular waterfalls in the area at Manikyadhara, Kallathigiri, Shanti, Kadambi and Hebbe. 1½ -2½ hours drive from the resort.
• Mountain streams and pristine surrounding forests in the hill station of Kemmangundi. 1½ -2½ hours drive from the resort.
• Climb Mullayanagiri, the tallest peak in Karnataka at 1930 m (6317 ft.). 1½ -2½ hours drive from the resort.
• Safaris in Kudremukh National Park and Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary, both Project Tiger reserves where the birdlife is excellent. 1½ -2½ hours drive from the resort.
• The private forests and estate around the backwaters of Bhadra dam. 1½ -2½ hours drive from the resort.
• The sculptural cream of the Hoysala period in the temples of Halebid and Belur are just 1½ -2½ hours drive away. Belur is 38 km and Halebid is 56 km from the resort.
• The ancient religious sites of Horanadu, Sringeri, Amritapura and Belavad Guru
Dattatreya Bababudanswamy Darga. 1½ -2½ hours drive from the resort.
- Detailed Pricing:
Prices are inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner (all beverages,drinking water and snacks), indoor & outdoor activities and health spa facilities.The cost per villa ranges from Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 17,500.